anno1503.freeforums.org

annokrat's ANNO 1503 forum
Aktuelle Zeit: 2017-06-25 07:23

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Welcome
anno 1503 auf Linux: railgun erklärt die installation auf xubuntu im video.

anno 1503 multiplayer: Peter 1986 hat ein video-tutorial zur einrichtung gemacht.

schlossbau zu babel, 4 spieler - das bild zum szenario

willkommen in annokrats ANNO-1503-forum,
inzwischen erste adresse fuer anno-1503-multiplayer, online und lan.

geöffnet seit 26. oktober 2008
um das forum in vollem umfang zu nutzen, musst du dich registrieren. auch der chat steht nur mitgliedern zur verfügung.

ja, ich möchte mich registrieren ; falls ihr hilfe benötigt:tipps zur registrierung
anno 1503 multiplayer: schlossbau zu babel, 4 spieler

Bild

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 12 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Sync-Fehler
BeitragVerfasst: 2012-05-24 18:59 

Hallo,
Ich benutze Google Übersetzer, dies zu schreiben, weil ich kein Deutsch sprechen. Wenn jemand spricht Englisch und kann mir bei meinem Problem, die gewürdigt werden würde helfen.

Ich habe anno 1503 spielte oft mit meinem Bruder und wir wirklich das Spiel genießen. Leider haben wir immer in die out of sync-Fehler, die das Spiel veranlasst, während mehrschichtige wiedergegeben werden laufen. Zum Beispiel wird seine Siedlung auf Feuer durch meine Spiel-Client sein, aber er sieht nicht das Feuer noch bekommen jede Art von Mitteilung. Die Gemeinschaft der englischsprachigen ANNO 1503 Spieler scheint zu sein, wirklich klein und jede Art von English support tot ist. Ich hoffe jemand kann mir bei diesem problem.Thank Ihnen zu helfen.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Sync-Fehler
BeitragVerfasst: 2012-05-24 22:44 
Site Admin

ohhh, long ago! about 6 years...

as far as i remember: we, dobber (u.s.a., georgia) and i, succeeded in installing german patch classic 1.05 onto american a.d.1503, version 1.04. we had to do this, because version 1.04 has a bad version of multiplay.
but we couldn't play together, because ping between me (germany) and dobber (georgia) are too high (about 160 ms). dobber couldn't find any american player to test with. so we never finished our work.

this weekend, i'll search for my notes, regarding this problem. hoping, i'll find some old emails...

my questions at the moment:

- which version do you use?

- you're american. located in california?

annokrat

anno 2070: der untergang!

BeitragVerfasst: 2012-05-29 16:49 

I am not sure as to which version I am running because I'm at work at the moment. But once I am home I will get the information you need. I vaguely remember reading your tutorial on how to get 1.04 working with the 1.05 patch on the forum for anno1503 that died and spawned this one, but since it was in German, I had a hard time deciphering it :P.

Yes I am American, located on the East Coast of the United States, any testing I'd be doing would be on my own LAN with my sibling.

Thanks so much for the reply! :D

BeitragVerfasst: 2012-05-30 22:56 

Alright, I installed anno 1503 today and I am running version 1.04, as you can see from the screen shot.
Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 2012-06-03 17:11 
Site Admin

finally i found some notes...

ok, you have to install german classic-patch 1.05 onto your version, to get a working multiplay. to avoid language mismatch and other problems, you should create a backup of your complete a.d.1503-installation.

here some old text of 2008:

update of 1.04 to 1.05:

step 1:
download patch 1.05 here (77,95 MB):
http://spiele.download.t-online.de/details/47437

step 2:
change language key in registry to "GER", located at:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Max-Design\ANNO1503]
"LANGUAGE"="GER"

step 3:
install patch 1.05.

step 4:
change language key in registry to your language-key (US ?)

step 5:
1.05-version has some additional wav-files(german language), located in folder "speech". these files are related to:
- boarding of your ship by an opponent (boarding feature is only available in addon) 2600.wav - 2604.wav
- earth quake (earth quake is only available in addon) 2605.wav - 2607.wav
- selling ship. info, that someone sells a ship (additional messages) 2615.wav - 2616.wav

some wav-files will now give wrong informations:
2611 - 2614: infos, related to ore mine, but in 1.05 related to selling ship.
to solve this, create copies of 1478.wav and rename copies to 2611.wav up to 2616.wav.

step 6:
exchange texte.dat in folder 1503ad with modified one, i sent to you.

step 7:
rename or delete file CompLogic.dll for compatibility issues.

now you should have a 1.05-installation with english text information and english sound files.
best feature of 1.05: NO copy protection. you can play 1503 without cd.

the file "texte.dat" as attachement of this posting.

annokrat

Dateianhänge:
Texte_105_eng.zip [12.17 KiB]
64-mal heruntergeladen

BeitragVerfasst: 2012-06-04 01:06 

I was able to download the patch, but when editing the registry I was not able to located the key your specified. I tried creating it but it did not work. But I did find a

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Max-Design\Anno1503]

I also applied the key string you specified to this entry, but it did not work. At this point I am unable to continue with the setup since I cant install the German patch. Hope you can get back to me. Thanks!

BeitragVerfasst: 2012-06-04 02:18 

After a bit more digging, looks like Windows 7 will not create the registry values necessary. My brother is running Windows XP on his laptop and his registry values populate property. I will give an update to my progress when I am able. Thanks!

BeitragVerfasst: 2012-06-04 04:08 

Alright, I installed a VM and used windows XP and was able to get everything patched, the only thing from the German patch I notice is the help directory has all german names, but the help text is in English (Im not sure if this is able to be fixed.)

The last thing in the way of playing multiplayer is that I can not see the button for multiplayer under single player. When i click in that area i hear the button sound but nohting happens. Is there a specific way to connect? Thanks for your help so far!

BeitragVerfasst: 2012-06-04 22:31 
Site Admin

regarding win 7:

don't install any programm into default path (c:\program files or something like this). in this folder a special security management of win 7 is working. but, IMO, it isn't secure, it's only stupid. many problems, users have, result in this "security" feature, for example "were are my savegames?".

don't use vm, because you lose computing power.

my suggestion:
your brother should have a working version 1.05. copy this installation (complete anno-1503-folder) onto your computer, but never into default program folder. create a new folder, named games or myprograms and put in there a copy of your brother's installation.
start the installation by double clicking of 1503startup.exe (or create a desktop icon to start 1503startup.exe).

before starting, you have to delete scenes.cache and inselcache.txt, because both files are related to your brother's computer.
scenes.cache located in: <anno-installation>\scenes\
inselcache.txt located in: <anno-installation>\scenes\islands

IMO, this will be the best solution.

next problem, missing multiplay-button:
there is a little program, called annonettool.exe, which was part of german version 1.00 (release version 2002). this program makes mp-button visible and functioning.

download annonettool.exe in annopool download button is labeled "datei herunterladen".

copy this programm into <anno-installation>\data and start it by double clicking. select "multiplayer aktivieren" and leave by clicking OK. next start of anno 1503 should show "multiplayer"-button.

annokrat

BeitragVerfasst: 2012-06-05 04:24 

Awesome! I will have to test this when I get the time (I probably wont for the next two weeks to play a whole game) but I was able to copy my working version from my VM to my desktop and it runs. The only thing that seems incomplete is the version is now "unknown" I also copied over the registry Keys and changed them but to no avail but I am sure this does not affect gameplay.

I was wondering if there was a way to fix the issue of the help text being in German? I deleted scences.cache and inselcache.txt (not sure if they affect this) I really hope that I can have some seriously long and drawn out struggles for survival soon! Thanks for your help annokrat. But please so answer my last question haha.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 12 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]